1912 Light Delivery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1912 Light Delivery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 12:47 pm:

A number of posts here have discussed the 12 C-Cab, but have seen little about the practical use of this model. Their steel clad construction suggests that these were durable enough bodies, but as to payload and driving comfort, I would appreciate any feedback from these owners. Did these have extra springs to manage the body weight and payload, and were these top heavy drivers? Also see a reproduction knife-switch rear lock in one of the vendors' catalogs that says this was factor hardware....is this correct? This was in my opinion one of the most handsome of the early T's. I know, I say that about all of them.
Regards,
Scott

Regards,
Scott

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration