Thanks Chris!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Thanks Chris!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 02:50 pm:

Chris, I would personally like to thank you for being our administer of our wonderful Forum. You do an admiral job. Thanks for your above and beyond time spent overseeing the Forum. This Forum is miles ahead of anything on FB.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 02:56 pm:

Ditto ! Ditto ! Ditto !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 04:21 pm:

I agree ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 04:28 pm:

Without a doubt, we are lucky. Things like this Forum don't just happen.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 07:14 pm:

What A GUY!!!!

Thanks, Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

I belong to more than one forum but this is the best one yet. If only y'all could make it easier to upload photos. Thanks for the great work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Be careful what you ask for....
There are other forum programs which make uploading pictures much easier, however they provide a much less conversational style of entry. This is a very old program which originated before the more regimented formats that are currently available. My advise is to download a free resize program and not whine.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 08:28 pm:

What Tony said....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration