Has anyone heard of, or have information of this 1914 six cylinder Ford?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Has anyone heard of, or have information of this 1914 six cylinder Ford?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 04:15 pm:

I'm always on the lookout for Model K and other early Ford stories and period info. This 1914 story has piqued my interest. E. E. Wiseman, and Tri-State Motors evidently were entering a "six cylinder Ford" in a race in Juarez in 1914.

I've found information about Tri-State, and race car driver Wiseman, but no other mention of a six cylinder Ford.

Either it's an old Model K, or a built up Model T six cylinder racer. Either way, quite interesting, and I'd like to learn more if anyone has info. I've read of other Ts built to six cylinders in the 20's but not brass era before:

From a Hemmings blog:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration