Interior 1923 roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Interior 1923 roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TT on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 04:47 pm:

Hi all

The interior in my T was changed in the 1980s when it was imported into the uk. The roof was also changed to a cream versions which looks quite nice and aged well, but the interior was changed to a corded velour ( the best I can describe it) in cream and now pretty tatty as as the door panels which were made of a similar material, and time to change it,

What should the interior look like on an original, I have seen a number of kits on the market, not a perfectionist for originality but would be nice to put something in suitable.

Particularly interest in the side panels of anyone has any photos the are just about thread bear. All thoughts appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 05:32 pm:

You can buy an interior kit from most of the T part suppliers. It looks like this:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 07:07 pm:

I suggest Classtique for tops and interiors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TT on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 03:59 pm:

Thanks appreciate the photos, gives me a much better idea

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration