Authentic Radiator Technologies - Info Needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Authentic Radiator Technologies - Info Needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard Revaz on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 07:10 pm:

Does anyone have current contact info for James Nelson Cook, proprietor of Antique Radiator Technologies of Sycamore, OH? He has been in possession of my brass radiator since last Nov. which he promised to repair when I met him in Hershey last Oct. I have his business card and I have not been able to get any response to his listed E-mail or 2 telephone number in the past 2 weeks. Any help in determining his contact information or status will be greatly appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 08:55 pm:

Will, I know Jim Cook and in my opinion he's a good and decent guy. He repaired a radiator for me and he did good work at a fair price.

Could it be that he's on vacation or something?

Just my opinion.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard Revaz on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 08:22 am:

Keith, just two hours after posting on this forum I got an email from Jim regarding the status of my radiator. That is the second time in 2 1/2 months that I had any contact with him. You can imagine my concern with someone having my thousand dollar radiator and absolutely no feedback after repeated attempts to contact him. He may be an excellent radiator repair man but is less then poor in getting back to his customers with just a simple confirmation. Thanks to you and this forum for setting this situation straight and also congratulations again on your appointment to the board.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 09:11 am:

Thank you, Will. I sincerely hope that your radiator situation turns out ok, but knowing Jim, I'm sure it will.

Best wishes,

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration