Model T Engine Head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Engine Head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Ziegler on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 09:43 pm:

I have a Model T engine head that has the Letters cast into the top of the head "TURBO". Does anyone know of any information about this head ? Who made it, specifications if any, etc. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

Many aftermarket heads were made. Can you post a picture?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

The Turbo

This one from Speedy Bill's museum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

Interesting mix of high performance head and low performance carburetor. Should just about come up zero net gain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Penserini - Sacramento Calif on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:14 pm:

I also have a Turbo head. This one is cast iron, I had an aluminum version of this same head 20 tears ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 12:52 am:

What's the combustion chamber look like and what is the compression ratio?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 07:45 am:

can you post a pic of the business side of this head? It's always interesting to see what kind of ideas people came up with for improving the T engines performance.Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration