OT Photo Upload Test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Photo Upload Test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:23 pm:

Just testing to see if I've finally figured out how to resize and upload photos with this fancy pants laptop that I've had for a year now. So far, I really miss Windows 7. There seems to be nothing intuitive or simple with Windows 8 or 10.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:42 pm:

Well, if that's intended to be two women in a very old car I think you've got it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:07 pm:

Yes, it looks like it only took a year to find enough free time to figure out how to resize and post photos again. There's been quite a few times that I wanted to post photos, but couldn't do it and didn't have time to try to figure out how to jump through the hoops with Windows 10.

The car in the photo is probably brand new, and this may even be a factory ad shot for an '07 Maxwell L Tourabout. I've noticed that many of the period shots that I've found for early Maxwells show women driving. I suspect that it was a marketing theme. The cars are incredibly simple to operate, even compared to a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Clyde in Cedarville CA on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

Eric, you have inspired me to make a New Year's resolution to learn how to post pictures here. Wish me luck- not too sharp on this computer stuff! That's a nice looking car on your profile page! Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration