Accessory Filler Necks?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Accessory Filler Necks?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

Hi all, just something I've been thinking about for the last day or two: we're there ever any aftermarket fuel filler necks available for the Model T? It seems to me that filling the tank on most pre-1926 cars would be incredibly inconvenient and since every other conceivable accessory seemed to be available this one must have been too, right?

Not that I need or want one, I just thought it interesting that I've never heard of such a thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 01:21 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/126690.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 01:23 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/126876.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 01:24 pm:

I figured out after reading your entire post that you were talking about gas tanks. From reading the post's title, I originally assumed you were talking about radiators since that is what we normally associate with filler necks, and I said to myself, Huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

Well that seems a little more convenient. Thanks Jay.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration