Value of Model A and Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Value of Model A and Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Scarbrough on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 10:39 am:

I need to sell my Dad's Model A Roadster and Model T Depot Hack. I do not believe either one currently runs. Both have been garaged, but will need work to restore. How can I know what is a fair price for each to get the most money for my Mom? Both cars are in Tennessee.

thanks for any input

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 10:47 am:

You have to post pictures to give people an idea of what you have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 10:51 am:

Roll tape again... :-)

Be aware that there is a picture file size limit on this forum of 250K (best to stay under 245K to be safe). Here is one way to resize pictures if you have a Windows machine:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/541631.html?1431838921

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 11:38 am:

Marty, where in Tennessee ?

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 11:40 am:

Both are desirable cars, but condition (and missing parts) are everything. As val said, we need good photos- preferably from several angles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 11:44 am:

You can post the photos on Fordbarn and provide a link to the posting here. They have a really good Model A section (make sure you post in the Model A or T forum) and ok T section but it's easier to post photos there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration