Hood clip question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Hood clip question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

These hood clips came with all of the T parts I bought recently. The seller assured me they were for a T, but I am not so sure. They kind of look like Model a clips to me.

Did Ford ever use this style on Model T's?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

Yep, insides of Model A clips. They look like originals, as most repros aren't formed that nicely. You are missing the outside shell, spring, spring keeper pin, base mount (3 screw for 28-29, 2 screw for 30-31) and the base mount rivet (this for each clip).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 12:23 am:

All Model T clips were variations on the circular theme.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration