250 KB-ipad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 250 KB-ipad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 12:00 am:

Does anyone know how to get the photos taken on an iPad into 250 K B.?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 11:54 am:

Easiest way is to email them to yourself. You will be prompted for picture size, select Medium and it should size the pics under 200K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 11:47 am:

Still can't figure it out. Anyone else out there with an ipad? I stopped by the Apple store, the Mac has a Program for downsizing pictures but not the ipad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 11:54 am:

http://computertutorinc.net/frequently-asked-questions-2/resize-pictures-ipad-em ailing-them/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 12:23 pm:

I use an app called"simple resize." Easy to use, and I believe it is free.

(Message edited by Rob on January 26, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / MN on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 01:12 pm:

I agree with Royce....once I figured that out (=easy) I can quickly post pics on this site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 05:29 pm:

Rob' suggestion: Simple Resize from Tekunodo works great on my iPhone and should work on your iPad as well. I then use the iCabMobile browser on the iPhone to send the pictures into the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / MN on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 05:46 pm:

I just tried that and it works great! Thanks Rob and Thomas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

I finally downloaded the Simple Resizer app last week. It is free and it's easy to use. It took me 30 seconds to resize this pic and upload it from my iPad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

Thomas,
I used iCab Mobile because I couldn't upload pics to the forum with Safari. However, the last time I updated the IOS i could upload directly from Safari, and I don't need to copy and paste the pic code, just hit "upload," close the window, and on the forum page the pic string is in place. The only problem is, I must make sure to do a hard return, or my pic code may break up a sentence. If I wish to place a pic within the text and not at the bottom, I have to paste and copy, the same way I did with iCab.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration