:-) - OT for Mike Black in Florida you need to reply to the PM I sent you - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: :-) - OT for Mike Black in Florida you need to reply to the PM I sent you - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 03:22 pm:

Mike Black

@ http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=mikieb-users

Regarding

@ http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/589100.html?1451382757

You need to reply to the PM I sent you on December 31st.

If I don't receive a reply by January 10th, 2016
I will pick another name ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

I will give this a bump

New winner will be picked January 11th if I do not receive a reply to my PM.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 09:42 am:

Jim -- You can call Mike at 850-865-3510.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 10:04 am:

Is is interesting to see the disconnect between individuals whom communicate rather frequently on internet forums and chat groups, but who do not frequent their email account.

I have often sent an email or a PM, only to have it left for weeks by the receiptieant who claims that "they don't do email".

Not a judgement, just an intersting observation.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration