26 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 26 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niel Beck on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 05:13 pm:

I didn't realize how time had gone by since my last post. Been working on tear down. Good news on the head, no cracks and not warped. questions are soon to follow.leftrightfront

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

SCORE !!! Any chance the original rocker cover was around ? Nice little exterior mounted oil pump up front there too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niel Beck on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 12:18 am:

Steve, no it wasn't. The rocker arms had grease zerks in them. It took me two days to get the rocker arms off the shafts.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration