2016 All Ohio Model T Jamboree

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 All Ohio Model T Jamboree
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Nau on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

A web site has been setup with information about the 2016 All Ohio Model T Jamboree:
http://www.nwo-modelt.org/Jamboree.html
This page will be updated as information becomes available.

The 28th Annual tour will be hosted by the Northwest Ohio Model T Club and will be based out of Findlay Ohio, it has been nicked named "The Flat Land Tour".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 07:08 pm:

Got in on my calendar! Gary, are you related to any of the Nau's of the car dealer from Port Clinton?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 08:28 pm:

Bad, bad, bad! I believe that's the same weekend as the OCF in Dearborn!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 08:43 pm:

Bill,

No conflict. OCF is September 10 and 11, not 3 and 4. The Jamboree is actually the early part of the Labor Day Weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

Sorry, my bad! I had our local Peach Festival in mind, which is always Labor Day weekend. OCF is always the week after the Peach Fest! BTW, that's a sweet looking '16 you got there Tom!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

Thank you, Bill, That's an old OCF picture when they spotted the 1916s behind the Carousel. Now we are in the middle of the street, behind the grandstands. All four wheels are now the same color, and the top is new.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 06:08 am:

I know all about the location change - when I still owned my '16, I was expecting our "usual" spot but when they guided me to that dead-end street, I was rather disappointed! It was like you were cut off from all the people and excitement.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration