Just call me Petunia

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Just call me Petunia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson Salty Bottom, AL on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 07:57 am:

Parade and kids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 08:05 am:

Looks like a 1909 EMF. The plate is probably 1912.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 08:15 am:

Dig someone tell you you're really good at identifying old cars, Chris? ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 09:04 am:

Rose Bowl float??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 09:17 am:

Roger-thanks-I do enjoy it.
Tim-I don't think so, the license plate is from Alabama.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 10:52 am:

The headline on the newspaper should read..."When the brakes failed on Mr. Magoo's car he lost control and he and the children ended up in the city Petunia patch, luckily no one was injured."
However Mrs. Smith, the president, of the local garden club did attempt to punch Mr. Magoo shortly after the accident

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 11:05 am:

What do you suppose is the cylindrical object that's hanging down just in front of the left front wheel?

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 11:06 am:

Make that the left rear wheel.... I haven't finished my coffee yet...

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 11:07 am:

Keith: A water bag?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 11:15 am:

Is this what gave them the idea for Rose Bowl parade floats?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 12:06 pm:

Mud flaps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 01:34 pm:

Mark's right. It's a leather mud flap that hangs down from the back of the front fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

Thanks, guys! We learn something new every day....

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

The age requirements for a driver's license were more tolerant back then.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration