Me and Sam working on grandpas TT frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Me and Sam working on grandpas TT frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

Working on dads TT frame , red oxide primer , beats video games for sure , good times :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 01:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 01:51 pm:

Great pictures. Your building memories for a lifetime.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

Thanks Dennis , how've you been ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 02:17 pm:

Phone pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 02:20 pm:

My digital camera is broken , when I post the pics they're oriented right , then when they show up on the forum they're rotated .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 02:21 pm:

Thanks Steve :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 03:37 pm:

I'm doing Ok. We need to get together sometime we really aren't that far from each other. Bring the boys over and we can take the cars out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 04:03 pm:

That sounds like fun , will have to schedule , are you going to Marietta ? Thinking about taking my dad for a day trip .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 04:59 pm:

Travis, You're right, it does beat video games, and gives them a feeling of accomplishment. Good to see kids involved in T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 07:01 pm:

Good job! Thanks for recruiting the next generation of Model T folks!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

All the photos are oriented properly when I look at them with the technology of Windows XP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

They orient correctly on my iPad too. The first 2 posted by Travis are side by side. The 2 posted by Steve are one over the other.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 11:36 pm:

Let's get back to this child abuse going on ! This poor kid may end up scarred for life !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 08:38 am:

Nice thread

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 09:52 am:

He does look as though he's not having a good time . He looked even more dejected when he was putting around the field in the Tudor this summer... Pure torture for him ... :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration