Went for a ride with the grandsons today.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Went for a ride with the grandsons today.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

I got the T out for a short (and cold) drive today. It was in the 30s but sunny. The two grandsons loved it. I got cold before they did :-). It ran better today than it ever has. I guess the cold dense oxygen rich air helps ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 08:05 pm:

Which one is the kid?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

Sweet , great times , great pic , would love to get a touring someday !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 06:53 pm:

Let's face it, we are all kids when in a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 09:47 pm:

My grand kids are young but really like the rides hot or cold. They always want to blow the horn and waive at people. They have been saying model A and model T since before they knew what that meant. Now I think they really like it.I hope so someone has to keep them all running for another 100 years. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 09:50 pm:

Nice car and good looking grandsons. They will remember you and your car. Maybe even own it or another T someday. I am surprised that Arkansas isn't covered with snow this time of year.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 10:07 pm:

Norm, when you get as far south as Arkansas, there's rarely any snow. Even here in Kansas, in the next tier of states north, we get snow maybe three or four times in a winter and it's usually gone in a week or less. With an average January high of 43 it doesn't last long.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration