:-) OT < Auction Pedge to benefit MTFCA Museum ends January 16th > :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: :-) OT < Auction Pedge to benefit MTFCA Museum ends January 16th > :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 05:18 pm:

Regarding:

@ http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/589100.html?1451382757

The second winner replied to my PM

He generously donated back to the MTFCA Museum:

" Hi Jim, I appreciate what you've done to help promote the museum's fund drive.
If possible, would you be willing to donate anything I've won to the museum?
That's just one more little bump to keep things going. "

Beginning with the posting time & date of this thread the highest pledged donation on this thread wins the following:

Enclosed auto transport credit good for $500.00 towards a single auto transport valued at $500.00 and is good for (1) year only and is not transferable.
It applies to transport scheduled and performed after date of issue and cannot be
combined with any other discount or promotion.
The auto transport credit has no cash value and expires (1) year after date of issue.
Subject to scheduling and availability.

This offer is not offered - endorsed - secured by the MTFCA or it's' employees.

Minimum starting pledge donation is $50.00.

Previous donations do not apply.

Post on this thread with your intended donation pledge.

You do do need to make the donation unless you are the highest pledge.

On January 16th, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. EST the highest offer made from pledged donations on this thread wins.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 08:28 am:

If there are no donation pledges I will send the $50.00 to the MTFCA and note it is intended to be used for the Museum as requested by the winner.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 08:02 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 12:48 am:

Thank you Mike Garrison !

I tried to turn your $50.00 donation into more money for the MTFCA but no takers ....

$50.00 will be donated in your name to the MTFCA
with the request it be earmarked for the museum.

Thank You to everyone who generously donated to the matching year end fund drive & posted on my thread.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 01:29 am:

Thanks Jim. My original intention was for the money to go to the museum. I had never planned on it being used to leverage more money from someone else. Let me ask you, if another member had said they would give $60.00 to the museum, would you have sent me my $50.00 I intended to send to the museum? Or were you also going to send my $50.00 to the museum? Or were you going to pocket my $50.00 and let someone else carry the burden for the donation to the museum. Based on what I've learned about you, your intention was to send my $50.00 to the museum because you're a standup guy. So in the end, the museum gets the $50.00 I thought would be given anonymously though I didn't ask for it to be an anonymous contribution because I forgot to ask you to do it that way. Oh well. It all worked out in the end. Thank you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration