Chickasha Dream List and large items for sale or wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Chickasha Dream List and large items for sale or wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

I started one of theses "Dream List" of wanted items last year and it worked out really well. I found about 1/2 of the stuff I wanted and it was delivered to Chickasha. It is also handy if you have large heavy items to list them and have them sold before you go. Or ask for large heavy items you want. A lot of people do not want to haul the large heavy stuff because they are afraid it will not sell. I do not need much this year but here is my list.

1, accessory 26-27 windshield wipers for parts or good ones.

2. accessory Chicago transmissions for parts or good

3. E-Z power, belt drive unit for front of engine

4. 30 X 3-1/2 steel felloe non demountable wood spoke wheels. The ones used on the later non starter cars and 26-27 non starters

5. any accessory speed heads.

See ya'll there :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 10:35 pm:

e-z power- got any thing to trade?????? ha.ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

Will look for:

26/27 T rearend, complete
26/27 T radiator, useable
26/27 T hood
26/27 T radiator shell
T driveshaft, driveshaft tube, spindle
T rear radi rods

28/29 A radiator, usable
28/29 A radiator shell
30/31 A Steering column/shaft w/wo steering box

big round gas tank for speedster, 10 plus gallon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

My list
1 Pre 25 rearend u joint to brake shoes
2 spindles for my 17 with ball bearing races
3 frame rails and cross members only Pre 25
4 set of ok tires 30x3 and 30x3.5 2 each

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 10:22 am:

I have engine blocks, pans, and hogsheads for sale from 1917 through 1927. I usually only bring two of each and always sell them. I can bring additional if they are bought beforehand. We also have quite a few black car radiators that leak. I have a hard time throwing them away but it is getting to a point we need to make room. also Don't want to haul them down there unless they are presold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 03:05 pm:

My wish List:

1) A nice driveshaft
2) A nice or restored 26/27 front axle.
3) Stewart 114-A horn
4) Speedometer set-up for wire wheels
5) A speedster body (maybe)
6) A low firewall
7) Lower steering column bracket T933
8) 10 tooth pinion gear
9) Holley NH Straight thru carb
10) Drum headlights for a speedster
11) To gets Stanís opinion on a few of my carbs
12) To meet Steve Jelf
13) A seat for a 39 Ford pickup
14) Steering column or box for a 39 Ford pickup

And Iím sure Iíll buy a bunch of stuff that I didnít know I wanted until I see it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 03:38 pm:

i need some more pre-14 overland parts i want everything!!!!!! got any Russell parts,dash oilier for 08 mod b brush. and some old Indian parts,ha,ha .Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

I'd like to have one of those old original "period correct" windshield defroster fans for a closed sedan, like those that were quite common in the "Depression Era" I believe. Actually, I seem to remember as a kid in the '40's - '50's that just about every city bus had one too. Of course it would have to be 6-volt and in good working condition. If I remember right, it was common to see them clamped to the steering column. I know that there might be modern versions available, but for appearances purposes, I'd sure like to find an original. Seems like I remember that some of them had a sort of wire basket-looking guard over the fan blades, and some had open fan blades of fairly soft rubber.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

Harold,some were vacuum operated. They show up on the model A sites once in awhile,but are getting quite Salty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

Some were vacuum too, Harold - sold a couple NOS on Ebay a number of years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 07:59 pm:

I can fix you right up, Brian - maybe #2 - NOS, #4 - late model Stewart 490 complete, #5 - factory built in San Francisco, needs wood, #6 - low steel, #7 - boxes of them, #8 - got a couple, #9 - I'd have to check my stash ! How long will it take for you to drive to Milton, WA ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

Hmmm,.....vacuum. If I ever knew that, I guess it's one of many things I'm forgetting. Thanks Jack & Steve,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 09:08 pm:

I hope to find a nice 26_7 T fire wall and hood and 2 nice front 29 model a fenders. Also looking to buy a good running model a motor and trans. Want to here it run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

Zenith S4BF carburetor

Rajo 4 valve head

Stewart or Jones brass speedometer with white face that goes up to 60 mph

I would also like Brian's #12 but I won't be able to make the drive out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 01:34 am:

I will be taking a driveshaft for sale......
I need to buy an hand crank for a 1914 engine project.
I also need to sell at least two of the three brass radiators that I have on hand. One is virtually unused, the other two have seen a few miles.
Anyone need a set of demountable wheels complete with hubs, tires and tubes? Trying to decide if they are worth carrying 1300 miles....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Seth, I have an extra zenith carb and manifold that I could bring if you are seriously interested, not cheep. Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 09:44 am:

Seth, make that a zenith S4BF carb. Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Hey Dale, sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold r musolf III on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 10:51 am:

Charley; sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 10:56 am:

Tony, are you looking for an aluminum or steel handled crank?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 11:03 am:

Aluminum handle......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 11:06 am:

This will be my fifth or sixth year at Chickasha. I was fortunate enough to get an excellent space and have kept it since. I'm in the North Bldg NJ-8&9. I've seen the number of vendors drop but am not sure why. I've always done well and plan to continue supporting this meet. Susie & Mike have been great to work with. Great communication and follow-up. If you have interest in leather license plates, stop by and say hello!
Steve Hammatt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 11:11 am:

If I haul a load down I'll have:

'27 Model TT
'26-27 T fenders
'26-27 T wire wheels with hubs
'26-27 Touring top bow sets
RAJO Model B head
'14 T engine block
'16 T engine block
Kelsey tapered STEEL spoke 30x3-1/2 demountable wheels
several radiators and shells
'26-27 hoods
'26-27 Touring rear doors
'26-27 rear half of Touring body

I should probably get started loading the trailer now. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 11:14 am:

This will be my fifth or sixth year at Chickasha. I was fortunate enough to get an excellent space and have kept it since. I'm in the North Bldg NJ-8&9. I've seen the number of vendors drop but am not sure why. I've always done well and plan to continue supporting this meet. Susie & Mike have been great to work with. Great communication and follow-up. If you have interest in leather license plates, stop by and say hello!
Steve Hammatt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Will anyone be taking at a least, 26/27 rearend complete, driveshaft, tube and radi rods. Those are the parts I have to bring home. The rest of my above list is frosting on the cake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

24/25 coupe with title, running, good wood, good metal, needs door glass, seats done but needs interior panels, driven regularly, a great project car with a lot of potential just to hot for Deep South fun so going to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 02:25 am:

I wish I could afford to go..... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 04:43 am:

Brian B., PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By donald shanabrook on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 09:17 am:

Wish list for for Chickasha: Pressed steel front radius rod ball ball cap need not be useable, need it for display Thanks: Don 419 447 5254 or mdddws@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Tyrone, if I have space, I may be bringing a complete '26-27 rear axle assembly.

Also will be bringing a complete '15-16 axle assembly and a couple pairs of '13-14 housings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 09:52 am:

Vacuum operated fan? Great. Your wipers and your defroster can both quit working whenever you go up a little hill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 02:34 pm:

Ha ha,....I had the same thought Steve. But the fan really isn't much of a problem to do without momentarily while going uphill. But the WW wiper,....now that was always a problem! Can you afford to close the throttle just long enough for just one more "swipe" or will you loose too much speed and have to go to low pedal,....???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

I once thought of taking some player piano stuff and making a spring loaded reservoir that would collapse when under a good vacuum, and then expand on low, keeping the vacuum supply going (until it too ran out). I once had a English Anglica that had a vacuum reserve tank almost as big as the motor!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration