2016 Model T National/International Tour - Victoria - Australia

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 Model T National/International Tour - Victoria - Australia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 03:48 am:

Happy Belated New Year to all Model T Owners - world wide.

We have great news for everyone participating within the SEA MOUNTAINS & VALLEYS TOUR} T - 2016 National / International Rally in September 2016.

We are almost fully subscribed.

I can give you todays break down of entries by numbers and location.

CANADA - 1%
UNITED STATES - 9 %
NEW ZEALAND - 1%
SOUTH AFRICA - 0.5%
AUSTRALIAN ENTRIES
VICTORIA - 47%
NEW SOUTH WALES - 17.9%
SOUTH AUSTRALIA - 11%
QUEENSLAND - 8.55%
NORTHERN TERRITORY - 2%
WESTERN AUSTRALIA - 1%
TASMANIA - 1%

With only 8 1/2 months before we begin this event, we as the rally committee express ur thanks to your participation within this event and advise that as of this afternoon, we have 20 entry positions still available.

Tasmania, Western Australia and New Zealand, we'd love more of you to come and tour with us.

See you soon

David Dare
Rally Director
SEA MOUNTAINS & VALLEYS TOUR T - 2016

www.mtfvic2016.org.au

Proudly hosted by the Model T Ford Club of Victoria Incorporated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 11:49 pm:

only 17 more to go.

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 05:00 pm:

14 to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 09:05 pm:

Well done Western Australia.
Come on Tassie and New Zealand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joss sanderson on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 06:12 pm:

For those Aussie posters there are indeed 14 openings as of Friday OZ time. Think there were some 25 openings the week before. Warragul is perfect Model T touring country and there are 7 days of touring! The main venue has camping with hookups for $20AU per night and lots of motel and hotels within 5-8km.

David - Just a little South West? My GPS said 8255 miles (some 13200km) if I could do it straight from here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 01:16 am:

Bad connection in here at work today.
Hi Joss. Only a little south west. A couple of hours flight .easy.

14 is now incorrect.

13 remain.

Cheers David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joss sanderson on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 11:04 am:

Hmmmm. If I fly from Melbourne to Los Angeles the flight time is a negative 4 hours. Guess it is some sort of time machine. So definitely easy time wise to fly to US. However, why do planes take 32 hours to arrive there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 03:07 am:

11 to go
January 25 2016.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stauffacher on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 11:33 pm:

Did the 1998 Victoria tour! Had a super time! What? No one from the ACT?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, many km SW of Dearborn on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 11:52 pm:

I was able to see a great bit of the tour route last weekend courtesy of Robby, David, Warwick, Alan, Frank, Neil and others. I also talked some more about the tour today with Bruce and Chris who were showing their cars at Kings Gardens right now.

Robby spent the better part of his birthday making sure I would see his country. I also would like to thank his missus Christine for letting him bomb around with a foreigner all day.

If you trust this Yank, know that they're organizing one heck of a tour! As far as this country, think of a Model T Utopia complete with courteous drivers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Csorba (Australia) on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 05:46 am:

It was great to meet you today Tom.
The National Rally in September will be great.
Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 08:15 pm:

Thank you Tom for those great words, it was a pleasure to have you drive with us.
All the best heading back to the states this weekend, we do hope to see you again in September.
I will see you on Saturday for that small side trip.

by the way - 10 spots to go

David Dare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

OOOPS - ONLY 9 NOW

David Dare
Rally Director

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Friday, January 29, 2016 - 05:57 am:

update for those interested on stats.
yes David ACT now has some runs on the board.

CANADA 1%
USA 9%
NEW ZEALAND 1%
STH AFRICA 1/2%
VICTORIA 44%
NEW SOUTH WALES 19%
QUEENSLAND 7%
SOUTH AUSTRALIA 10%
NORTHERN TERRITORY 1%
WESTERN AUSTRALIA 1%
TASMANIA 1%
A.C.T 1% CURRENTLY

All of these figures are accurate as of this afternoon ( our time ).

* (note - figures of 1% as shown are actually slightly less than that in real terms).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 05:48 pm:

10 to go. we have had one cancellation.

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 05:24 am:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF AUSTRALIA, you have 8 entry places remaining.
Time to call me directly and lock in your 2016 Rally entry position.

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 04:47 am:

6 LEFT.
David.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration