Register for SWAP MEET SPACE at 2016 HOMECOMING in Richmond, IN!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Register for SWAP MEET SPACE at 2016 HOMECOMING in Richmond, IN!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 07:00 pm:

The snow may be flying but June will be here before you know it! Plan to come back to Richmond, Indiana for the 2016 HOMECOMING event. We have some very exciting additions this year and we have expanded the Swap Meet space to accommodate the growing popularity of this event.

June 2 and 3: Two new tours!
June 4: Homecoming Celebration including Swap Meet, Show-N-Tell, demonstrations, and one new, very special exhibit! Check back for details to be posted soon.

SIGN UP FOR SWAP MEET SPACE online at www.mtfca.com and click on "Homecoming" or download the form at the same website and mail in the registration with payment. No change in cost from 2015, still just $15 for 10x10 space. Call the MTFCA Office at 765-855-5248 or the Museum at 765-488-0026 to sign up and pay by credit card.

HOTEL & CAMPGROUND LISTING is also on the front page of the "Homecoming" page at www.mtfca.com.
There is no host hotel. MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY!

Stay tuned for more exciting details!

Hold the Date Homecoming 2016

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Kramer on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

Already excited for the Homecoming! Looking forward to seeing all of our "old" friends and making new ones!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 03:27 am:

Susan, bring this up from time to time. Some of us old farts(me) tend to forget these things if not reminded now and then!<g> Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 01:22 am:

Hi Susan,

I probably will take the same spots on the northwest side of the museum I had last year.

I got my packet in the mail - thanks !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 01:23 am:

Kim,

You & Jerry are great representatives and assets to the MTFCA ... :-)

I look forward to seeing you at the Homecoming if not sooner !

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration