OT - 5 degrees is just to cold to be turning a wrench ...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - 5 degrees is just to cold to be turning a wrench ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 07:54 pm:

Emergency repairs in Northern Indiana

Back at it again tomorrow ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 08:02 pm:

Jim, get your handwarmers out. I'm going to kick the fireplace up a notch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 08:40 pm:

Jim, is that blue beanie of yours knitted in acrylic yarn? If so, you need to find a real wool one. We can help.

Allan, Bennett and Gregor Coloured wools, from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

Allan,

How about posting a link to your website ?

I am definitely in the market for warmth

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

Ditto to F.J.s post above.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

Here you go fellows.

www.bennettandgregor.com

My wife Nancy has a keen knitter on a neighboring farm. She is only too keen to keep busy, having recently lost her husband. All our products are pure wool, all natural colours as they come from the sheep, all from our own flock.

Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration