Family and grandchildren

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Family and grandchildren
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Hoban on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 04:19 am:

application/octet-streamTs are made to entertain grandchildren
Grandchildren 2.rtfd.zip (1.4 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 09:01 am:

Some folks might a bit leery of downloading a zip file to my PC (no way to know ahead of time what kind of file is in there, maybe a malicious executable).

If the file is a video, can you post it on Youtube and post a link to it here?

If the file is a picture album, can you post it online somewhere and post a link to it here?

Thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

Along with Mark S's comment. I rarely open such links. Not so much because I am afraid of a virus. My consultant son made sure I have reasonable virus protection, but I go screaming and kicking into newer programs. But because my computer and programs are old enough that easily half such links WILL NOT open on my system.
Yes I am one of the people that keeps asking Chris B to not upgrade us too much. I also happen to know that there are many, many, people in this country with worse access than I have, and the "profession" doesn't design around the real world.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration