Not OT-Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them-Movie

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Not OT-Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them-Movie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 08:13 am:

I just saw this and wanted you to see which still photo they chose to use about announcing this movie.
To my mind the car seems to dominate the photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 09:00 am:

As well it should! The chick looks familiar, but I'm terrible about retaining names.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 11:03 am:

Hmmm..maybe Ashley Judd? Just thought of that one, kinda looks like her, hard to tell all bundled up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 05:25 pm:

Neil Tuckett supplied a ton of stuff to the studio to mockup Ts to be exploded in this film, it's going to be one for us to watch. I am told no real Ts were harmed !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs Dearborn, MI on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

The movie, which is a spinoff of the Harry Potter films, came out tonight. Plenty of Model Ts. Some real, some CGI.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs Dearborn, MI on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

It appears it was filmed in Liverpool.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/harry-potter-prequel-fantastic-beasts-10320955

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 11:18 pm:

The question, of course, is whether I spend the extra $2 to see it in 3-D. Some directors (Cameron in Avatar, Scorcese in Hugo) know how to make good use of it. Some others, not so much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:16 am:

My daughter gave it a 10 out of 10. If you dont know the Harry Potter story it might not make a lot of sense. I think it is suppose to be set in 1920's New York so there should be a lot of T's in action

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 05:22 pm:

Herb I think the car seems to dominate the
photo only to us "T" guys. To the layman,
they don't even notice it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 05:55 pm:

When I first saw this post I thought it read "Fantastic Breasts and Where to
Find Them" and thought someone had finally posted a REALLY useful thread ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 07:09 pm:

What a beautiful Center Door! Ya, common folk won't see the T.
I just saw the book of the screenplay in a store today. Didn't realize it was a J K Rowling movie. NOW it makes sense.
Eh Hem. Burger, the pic you posted may show some "potential" fantastic Beasts... Sorry, just had to. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 07:54 pm:

Duey

The screenplay is a different story. Maybe the brits can tell us how good the play is.
Fantastic beasts is from a book that came out years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:11 am:

Saw it this evening. It turns out that, yes, David Yates is one of the directors who know how to use 3-D, so the extra $2 wasn't wasted. Magical extravaganzas aren't my favorite genre, but this was good entertainment. Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, and Alison Sudol all shine. And, yes there are lots of Model T's and other twenties vehicles. Some of the New York street scenes are impressive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:42 am:

Burger, Burger, Burger....:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:51 am:

Burger.

You need new glasses!

Your confusion is understood but you fell off topic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 09:25 am:

Cheese for Da Burger ....

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration