Old Photo - Fruehauf First Trailer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Fruehauf First Trailer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 11:04 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 11:08 am:

theres room for a sleeper. lol charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 11:17 am:

Must be the first and only. With no wind down trailer legs, he won't be switching trailers anytime soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 11:31 am:

Looks like a Smith Form O Truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 11:33 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/585354.html?1447130900

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman Bolz on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Fruehauf at Piquette

Here's the Fruehauf at Piquette

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 11:10 am:

It seems to have picked up a second set of wheels. Perhaps a separate dolly?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman Bolz on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 11:40 am:

I should have not used the term "the Fruehauf" as it implies that it is the same vehicle. Using the
description of "a Fruehauf" would have been more correct. I am banning myself from the Forum, till spring, as I seem to be stirring up more than my share of controversy lately.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration