Chrome or nickle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Chrome or nickle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 11:41 am:

I saw this chromed Nissan near my house and found out that they sell kits to cover cars with decals much the same as they cover Nascars at the race track. Very pretty but rather costly for a fun time, Z car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 11:49 am:

Yes, here it is: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/604185.html?1452695772

Hope you're doing fine, Fast Frank :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 12:30 pm:

It still hasn't happened to be able to make any contact with an actual 'end-user' of the Spectra Chrome. It would seem to me there has to be someone in the USA actually applying it for someone besides what they show on their video. I checked with them on initial set-up, and it's over $10K.... Enough of an investment to want to know of, and communicate with, an 'end-user'.
http://www.spectrachrome.com/buyersguide

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 05:45 pm:

There is also a paint that is just like chrome.

Travis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 06:49 pm:

Have tried experimenting with those 'chrome' paints, and they sure can't replicate what the cover of their can is!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

Wonder how you keep the sun from glinting off the hood into your eyes whilst driving??? Sunglasses wouldn't cut that amount of light hitting your eyes either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 09:58 pm:

http://www.stardustcolors.it/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/bomboletta-cromo.jp g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 12:27 am:

-Travis-
Have you, or anyone you know personally that has tried it???
My first day with E.F. Hutton was on 'Black Monday'.. Learned "ECON-101" - The law of Supply & Demand... Since then, I've also learned that "Talk is cheap, because the supply exceeds the demand." It would be preferable to learn of someone's experience: to discuss from the horse's mouth rather than it's other end.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration