Touring Top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Touring Top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 12:11 pm:

I have a complete set of a touring car top bow assembly, it has the round metal irons and wood bows, my question is the front wood bow is very large almost 4 inches wide. all else seems normal. Any hints on year. Thank You

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 12:38 pm:

Jack Daron would know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 01:24 pm:

Thanks Richard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 02:56 pm:

How can I contact Jack Daron? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 02:59 pm:

He posts regularly and might answer here, but you can send him a private message here: http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=jackdaron-users

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 03:14 pm:

It does not sound like it is Ford top. A picture might help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

Thanks Jack I will take some pictures Thursday and send them to you and also post them. Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration