OT - How do I get 2016 on first page of Forum years

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - How do I get 2016 on first page of Forum years
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 01:16 pm:

When I get to the First Forum page it only lists 2015; I click on it and it takes me to 2015 is closed; I click in the upper heading 2016 and go to the current 2016 Forum. My question is, how do I get it listed on the Forum years page? I am only a half knowledgeable geek; more like a geezer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Paul on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

Try refreshing your browser.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

For the List go Here
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/index.html

To go directly to the 2016 Forum go here

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/599638.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 01:27 pm:

This is how it worked on mine- Windows 7 and 10- Internet Explorer. I went to 2015, clicked on the link at the top for 2016. Once 2016 is loaded, I saved it to my favorite. Now to open 2016, I go to my favorites and click on 2016.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 01:40 pm:

Or, try this Kevin,

Open the 2016 Forum as best as you can.

While it is open and displayed on your screen, “bookmark” the address, and add it to your “Bookmarks Bar”

Then wherever it is in your Bookmarks Bar list (maybe across the top of your screen, or if you have a lot of sites bookmarked, it may appear in the drop down list of all of them) click and drag it and place it where you want. (I place mine right below the address line, next to WRJQ radio, so that I can listen to some Polka music while I check on Steve’s activities and Jay’s pictures).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 01:43 pm:

David Paul. Thanks I refreshed the browser and viola, there it is, I appreciate the help. Kevin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Paul on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 02:54 pm:

No problem. That is typically the issue. Unless you set your browser to auto-refresh, it will look for the last address.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration