Attention Derek Kiefer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Attention Derek Kiefer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 09:49 am:

I am interested in your Kelsey tapered STEEL spoke 30x3-1/2 demountable wheels . Check your email I sent you a PM.

thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 10:15 am:

sent a reply :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 12:32 pm:

I am not finding any email in my inbox or spam folders.

Please try my yahoo email address directly strickstuff

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 12:56 pm:

Lots of times I hear about posters that don't receive messages. Lots of times I think the email address is out of date.

You can see your email if you edit your profile.

Tom your email is

strickstuff at yahoo dot com

Is that your current address???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

That is correct

thanks Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

I just sent another one, I may have clicked "reply" earlier, even though I know better.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration