OT - Horseless Carriage Winter Project (Week 4)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Horseless Carriage Winter Project (Week 4)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 11:32 pm:

Attached are photos of progress as of today. Four weeks in and it is coming together. Added working top bows today, which was a bit tricky. I also started experimenting on how to do the seats. Thanks and have a great evening.

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 11:47 pm:

That is one Beautiful Piece of Work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 09:27 am:

Wish I had the talent not to mention the patience to do that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Thanks. Given this is my first scratch build, I have employed a fair amount of artistic license in the process. It has been a fun build so far.

Today looks like beautiful weather, so it looks like a Model T driving day!

Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration