Test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 08:08 am:

0324{small
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 08:57 am:

You Passed!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 08:59 am:

Well done, great pic! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 09:00 am:

Gelukt!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 10:15 am:

Very nice photo. Are they all your cars Toon?

I don't know why you went to all that trouble pruning all the trees in your photo the same height when all we look at are the cars. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 11:39 am:

Thanks for your reaction.
It takes a lot of headache before I could resize the picture and put it on the Forum.
How would it be when Henry Ford developed the Computer ????
Yes they are our Cars.
The trees are all gone now they where very old and not financial interesting anymore.
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 01:11 pm:

Toon, I hope your cars stay "financially interesting"!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration