1915 roadster seat back support frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1915 roadster seat back support frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 02:56 pm:

Does anyone have a picture of the seat back & what it looks like without the padding and spring. I'm looking for what the wood frame support looks like. Any pictures and measurements would be great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 03:40 pm:

This is what I went by when I did mine in 1985. I don't recall what the thicknesses were.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Opps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

Thanks Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 03:45 pm:

If you go to the Fordwood.com website check out the T roadster wood frame drawings. There is one for the 15-16 Roadsters that may be of help.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration