Acquired bed, T, A, maybe something else?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Acquired bed, T, A, maybe something else?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 04:59 pm:

We are going to be putting this bed behind our TT cab, however we are not sure exactly what it is. I'm fairly sure that it is not a T bed. However when I look at A beds, there are similarities, but also things that do not look right. The bed is log, 6ft from front to back.
What do you fine folks think it is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 05:41 pm:

Chris, 1935 Ford. The fender molding is farther back that the A bed. Make sure it centers on the axle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

Mid 30's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

Chris,

I think the third photo down is a partial side view of a sweet F350 Crew Cab bought at an amazing price 10 years ago in Oregon .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 08:26 am:

You guys are correct. The bed matches a 35 spot on.
Jim, good eye.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration