Engine Hand Crank Part Number

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Engine Hand Crank Part Number
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

Does anyone know the part number for the engine crank for 23-25 era? I must be blind, but I cannot find it listed in the Price List of Parts for 1924.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

According to my 1928 parts book, the starting crank assembly is part number 3910.

According to the picture, the assembly includes the spring and the swaged-on handle, but does not include the ratchet or pin.

The ratchet is part number 3906 and the pin is part number 3905.

For completeness, the spring alone has a part number of 3908 and the bushing has a part number of 3903.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

p/n 3910 assembly

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration