Normal Life

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Normal Life
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 08:49 am:

The latest job for the boy on the 24 was installing the carburetor. The 25 sits next to it, I sent him over to the Coupe to study how the carburetor is installed on that. Of course he had to use his favorite tool, the impact driver. He does actually live a normal 4 year old life at times. The other picture is of him, his brother and grammy building a snowman. I had to help him build a snow fort and then a snowball fight. Then it was enough of the kid stuff and he wanted back in the garage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 09:24 am:

So what's Ellen doing with that tree branch?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 09:36 am:

Wonderful photos. I'm very envious.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:04 am:

Around my house growing up, when Momma went for the tree branch, a whoopin' was a-coming !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:05 am:

My guess the pictures are out of order. The tree branch is the arms? Neat Pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:22 am:

Dan,

Those are the cutest kids ever. You're a lucky guy. (Bet you knew that!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:34 am:

When you're old, everything reminds you of something else. That first photo reminds me of a story my mom told me. She said that when I was a toddler I hated to get dirty. But a couple of years later I came in the house filthy one day. When she commented that I was really dirty I told her, "You can't have any fun without getting a little dirty." Words to live by. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:40 am:

That boy has a great future ahead of him. He is learning skills that will benefit him for this rest of his life even if it's not in Model Ts. Kudos to you, too, for having the time and patience to teach him. One just doesn't see much of this anymore. Keep the stories and pictures coming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 12:10 pm:

Dan,

You and your family are truly blessed. And thank you also for recruiting some future care takers for our Fords.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 07:25 pm:

Larry, Dean was right, the picture was out of order. The tree branch was for the arms.

Dean, By the way I like your profile picture. That's our kind of picture.

Gerry, Thanks. we kinda do know it!

Steve, the boy doesn't mind getting dirty at all. He'll plop stomach down right on the garage floor to look underneath one of the cars. On the other hand his brother doesn't like to get any dirt on his hands. I'll have to work on that.

Thanks for all the comments!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 01:10 am:

I always thoroughly enjoy threads like this! Even though the closest I will likely get to having grandkids is our cats.
Drive carefully, and do enjoy the family! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 09:34 am:

Dan, later this year I will have to update that picture as number eleven is on the way. Don't know how much longer I will be able to do it, starting to get a little crowded ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration