Pictures of Speedster Seats - Bill Bohlen's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Pictures of Speedster Seats - Bill Bohlen's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Stanley on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:17 am:

Has anyone here used Bill Bohlen's (Antique T Motorsports) bucket seats?

I want to buy a set, but was hoping one of you had some pictures of them before I have them shipped across the country.

What is the inside dimension between sides either with or without upholstery? Are the backs well attached to the plywood base?

Thanks,

Nick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:45 am:

Nick, I will be at Chickasha, North BLDG NE 8-9-10, you can view the seats there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Stanley on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 11:07 am:

I am in Central NY, and don't think I will be going to Chickasha. Perhaps someone could snap a couple photos for me?

I hope I am not asking for trade secrets here. I just don't like the look of the Rootlieb seats. Thanks for the help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 12:07 pm:

Bill,

Thanks for posting that you will be at Chickasha. If I want a pair of seats, will you bring them if I pre-order a set? Don't know how much room you will have.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 12:09 pm:

Nick, email me at bill7472@aceweb.com and we can exchange with info. and photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 12:15 pm:

Brian, Yes we can make that work. I generally bring pre-orders as much as I can carry.

bill7472@aceweb.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 12:29 pm:

Antique T Motor Sports will be at Chickasha. North BLDG NE 8-9-10. View our parts at http://stores.ebay.com/antique-t-motor-sports-llc
Large items should be pre-ordered. Disk wheels/seats. Direct sales can be arranged; bill7472@aceweb.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 01:57 pm:

I have a pair of Bill's seats on my speedster. I think their about as good as you can get. Give me a little time and I'll post a photo. I'm a little under the weather right now and don't feel like messing with the whole photo resizing thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 06:02 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 06:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

I bought the double seat for my speedster from
Bill. Also, I bought the frame lowering parts
from Bill. I like the way my speedster turned out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

Should put a picture of it in your profile Michael.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

Maybe a little bigger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:30 pm:

Mike, do you have a lot of flat tires that you need to carry 2 spares? Minnesota pot holes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

No. Actually the bottom one has been flat for years. I just figured as long as I had the duplex carrier I might as well show it off. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 08:55 am:

Bill's seats are made from a thicker and stronger metal than Rootlieb seats which require angle bracing to keep from bending and folding over. Rootlieb seats are very good but do require a four to six inch ell shaped angle bracket made from 3/16ths of an inch thick steel on the outboard part of the seat where you crawl into your Speedster. Don't ask me how I know ;~

(22

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration