New guy bought 27 roadster - pics

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New guy bought 27 roadster - pics
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

Loaded a few pics of this 27. I havent got this down yet. Thanks for all the good ideas and opinions. I really appreciate the knowledge on this site and Just wanted u to see what you could of the T I bought. Some warm day I will post pics of my 26... don't laugh at the 26 she is a orphan in a million pieces but someone has to get her going again and with all of you guys help it will run again.Tim Tim sorry I couldn't get them all on. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 09:12 pm:

Where is Ringgold, Ca. I do not see it on the Atlas Map

Oh and by the way that is one sharp "T"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

Bill, that's GA, not CA. It's near the Tennessee state line, south of Chattanooga.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Hunter, Lithgow, NSW Australia on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 09:45 pm:

Tim,

Very nice car even if all the driving bits are on the wrong side! :-).

Enjoy driving it.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 09:54 pm:

Notice the Lang's or Snyders parts catalogue on the front seat? Agreed, nice looking T except for the steering wheel is on the wrong side

Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 12:31 am:

Very nice Runabout. When are you ditchin' the water pump ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 06:15 am:

George, I will be taking it off this weekend. I have read on this site for 3 years even before I was a member and I don't see any reason to have a pump on these cars. It has a new radiator and engine. I will hang it on the wall and look at it!! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 10:07 am:

Tim, you might want to keep the pump in your tool box. When you park on an incline they make a good wheel chock. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 01:31 pm:

Just a question, is the timer loom supposed to go around the front of the upper radiator pipe like that? Seems like it's more susceptible to damage there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 10:54 pm:

David the harness is not in the right place and I ordered the right clips to get the harness buckled up properly. Also pulling the pump this weekend. Robert that pump will b a wheel chock for sure. I really can't see why they added it but it has a new radiator so the pump must have been the other owners idea of extra protection.seems pointless to me though. I think these cars should be as close as they can to how they looked back in the day. Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 01:26 am:

Thanks Tim, I wondered, as my '26 is missing the wiring, so someday I will have to rewire it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 01:29 am:

Beautiful car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 07:05 am:

Saaaweet ~!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 07:59 am:

Very nice car. Glad to hear you are getting rid of the water pump. You should straighten that one headlight lens too. It's usually easy to do, just press against the rim while turning counter clockwise to unlock it, line up the lens with the rim and hold both together as you twist it back on.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration