Speedo for '26 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Speedo for '26 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Moesser on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 01:55 pm:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/252248774759?_mwBanner=1

I have a hole in the dash of my '26 coupe for a speedo and wondered if this would be a correct type to put in there or if I should keep looking. We're trying to go as original as we can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Palmisano on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 02:05 pm:

That is an earlier speedometer, and would not be considered correct for your 1926. There were a few different styles available in 1926. Post a picture of the hole in your dash to determine what would have been in there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Moesser on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

Okay, I know I have a picture or two of that, I'll look for it and get it up here. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 02:45 pm:

Russ Furstnow is the speedometer expert. His book shows what's correct by year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 12:19 am:

TT

Here is one in my 27 Coupe. Hope that help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 12:54 am:

Most Stewart speedometers, except the model 490, were near the same size. The AC was also close, but off a bit.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration