I have the original pictures of the 'good night sleeper' from a post a while back for the good night sleeper article, but I was wondering if anyone on this forum has this set up on there mid to late teen T, and if they do, could take a few pictures for me?
I can only guesstimate from what I have seen, but would like to see pictures (if possible) of:
1. The bottom hinge/s for reclining the bottom drivers seat backrest.
2. The bolt used to lock in place the drivers backrest (is it nickel, brass?)
3. The finish upholstery on the sides of the drivers backrest and side armrest (basically where the cut is made, I want to see how the material is "tacked on" "folded")
4. Does the front seat bottom 'slide back' to join up with the reclined backrest? If so is the seat bottom deeper than normal
5. Finally, what does the extra piece (where your feet go) look like? Can't really tell by the black and white pictures (from the add) but it looks like the ends have some sort of inside curve to them, and where is this part stored when on the move?
And I know its a long shot... anyone have this kit lying around that they want to give away (sell)?
Thanks in advance!
Here's the past threads