Old Photo - "That Old Gang Of Mine"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - "That Old Gang Of Mine"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 07:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 09:12 pm:

I wonder what event that was? The women have boquets and the man in front looks like he lost his right arm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 09:43 pm:

Not to worry Norman. His arm is up and his hand is near the top of the door. Looks like college days to me.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph W. Rudzik on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

The man second from the left at top, isn't that George Bailey?

Joe R.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 01:23 pm:

Yeah, and isn't that Clarence on the running board?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 01:31 pm:

George Bailey? Clarence?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 01:42 pm:

Hint Henry, "It's a wonderful life." :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

From the movie "It's a Wonderful Life". George's family car was a Dodge. I think that rear fender may be a '15-'16. Oval top irons and possibly the early style door latch.

Rich

PS Clarence is a few hundred years younger and not as heavy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 02:42 pm:

Oh. OK. My head was no where near there. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration