Model T winter fun

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T winter fun
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmHoUKq0sC8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 09:50 pm:

THAT right there is so cool I can't even stand it! A fully functional/drivable 4 wheel drive T?!? THAT'S freakin SWEET! I want one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 09:59 pm:

That's awesome so cool. What a fun day that would be instead of work tomorrow. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Love that clip!
Seen that one before and SOOOO want a Livingood four wheel drive!
I could take the Ford out in the snow and actually get back up my hill!
Thanks Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Charvet on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 11:29 pm:

Fantastic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 03:37 am:

Since we did that video, I installed a Warford into 1917X, and it works even better. The problem was it ran out of power before it ran out of traction. With the Warford, not so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 06:16 am:

Tom,

Would you care to show some more detailed pics of the conversion?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 08:33 am:

Does anyone have any idea how many Livingood axles were built or sold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 08:53 am:

They'll need that this weekend from Kentucky to DC and up to MA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Myers on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 09:25 am:

Does anyone know who owns this car or where this video was taken? I have been searching for a car like this for several years and I would like to get in contact with the owners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 11:59 am:

... umm ... read up a couple of messages ...

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 12:52 pm:

Wonderful video. Excellent driving. Snow is a lot of fun in a T. As many of the T folks don't have snow or a T that they want to subject it to that, it is a good example of what they can do. My 2 wheeled drive ones don't do quite that well but with some practice they manage snow very well. The extra weight of my Coupe and it's heater make it a little nicer than the Speedster and the Racer did years ago.

Thanks for sharing this.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 04:37 pm:

Sometimes forum questions and comments remind me of the Komodo dragon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEyvwhjcFk&list=PLLMh7-vEzC-oELBnNoQXcv99izcRUv 4wj

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration