If you really want to be authentic and work on model T coils you need this

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: If you really want to be authentic and work on model T coils you need this
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/atq/5362725446.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HARRY A DAW Troy, Mo. on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

Think I will stay with a hot plate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 10:40 pm:

"Make a great smoker" !?!? I don't think so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 11:20 pm:

Just think about how many coils you could pot at one time with that puppy!

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 02:33 am:

It is just to big to fit in my kitchen.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 07:22 am:

With that hitch it would be hard on the mule! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 08:11 am:

You are right Bud, I believe this unit was made to be hoisted up on a roof and worked from there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 08:17 am:

I remember you Jim and when we were at the Henry Ford!!Winter seem;s to drag on forever but the years are starting to fly by! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 10:43 am:

Maybe something for Ron the Coilman - I do not make that many so my kettle can do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 03:38 pm:

I look at that and for some reason I think of Harpo Marx selling peanuts. One of you guys will chime in with the name of the movie. The one where Groucho's the president of Fredonia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 03:43 pm:

Charlie,

Is the name of the movie "Animal Crackers" ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Does it come with the mule?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration