Model T video on Bloomberg news website

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T video on Bloomberg news website
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 03:59 am:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-21/how-to-drive-a-model-t-ford

Definitely worth a look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 09:20 am:

Very nicely produced video. _I wonder if that was one of the T-100 cars. _It was nice to hear a lady giving the narrative for a change.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 11:18 am:

Ditto on the woman's narrative and Two thumbs up to the gal instructor!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 11:55 am:

They're real troopers for doing the video in 12 degree weather!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 06:31 pm:

Really nice. The video was made in Greenfield Village at The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn. The village is closed this time of the year, so it's a good place for a novice driver to learn.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 06:49 pm:

Great video. Wonder if it was one of the E-Timer equipped cars, they are much harder for a beginner to stall compared with a stock timer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

Bull S---T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 07:45 pm:

If you can drive a T correctly you won't stall it no mater what timer you have.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 08:09 pm:

S---T. 5 letters. Relates to Ford. Goes with animals. What could that be?

START
SMART
SWELT

YOUR TURN....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

I love how the reporter interrupts the teacher moving on to the handbrake portion of the lesson with, where the hell is the gas pedal?...Priceless. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 08:09 am:

Shirt? Short?
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 09:00 am:

I loved that one too, John. So nice to see chicks getting into driving these cars. Wish more would. Including the Missus.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Here's my guess:

SPLAT

(my skydiving nickname)

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 10:50 am:

I like how she call the throttle lever the accelerator!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration