USA visiter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: USA visiter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 03:35 am:

I had the pleasure of meeting Thomas Miller today, he took time out of his busy schedule working for Ford to visit several of us Aussie T enthusiasts, traveling some 400+ country klm's round trip to do so, a real T lover and a nice gentleman. I hope he enjoys the rest of his short time in Australia.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 08:13 am:

Frank, I hope you offered him a discounted price on the Presidential Suite at your Motel!

Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 02:55 pm:

Better than that Alan, I offered free accommodation but unfortunately Ford Company had him on a tight schedule.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration