Is this a Chevy trans.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Is this a Chevy trans.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 08:01 pm:

Thanks in advance Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Sure looks like mine with the same # on the top - mine was considered a late 20's Chevy trans when I showed a video of it here some years ago: https://youtu.be/EBE9CrB3Erw

Mine was used in a doodlebug, so the input shaft had been milled square on to fit in a Model T trans output shaft.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 08:45 pm:

Look like I have one decent shape will see guts or complete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Here the t90 chevy trans I have around here uses is for sale all or just the gears

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration