I think I should apologize ahead of time.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I think I should apologize ahead of time.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Beauty is obviously in the eye of the beholder.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-/191790378946?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2ca7 98efc2:g:83sAAOSwKtlWpCo5&item=191790378946

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 09:47 am:

Must be made for little people to avoid knocking your head into the odd 1930's roof they put onto a 26/27 coupe body??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 09:55 am:

He is asking too much for a 27 coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 09:56 am:

"Oh Dear!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 09:58 am:

I firmly believe that no model T parts were used to create that machine. On the other hand it is very nice craftsmanship.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:10 am:

I agree with Will. Nice craftsmanship, but calling it a Model T is a stretch. I don't know if I could identify a model T part in any of the pics I viewed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:15 am:

could be t coupe 1/4 panels & trunk lid????? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:17 am:

Cool car but not what I think of when I hear model T.. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Bet it has an antique tag on it and titled as a 27. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:21 am:

You know,the color is not my cup of tea,but overall,I like the long front look.Give's it the look of a 20's luxury car. If it were left here in the drive way for me,i would drive it. But I would want that purple GONE!
My biggest complaint is if I was spending 60,000 on a car on ebay,I would want larger photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:21 am:

Proportions are a bit off, but looks well done. I'd drive it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:22 am:

Cowl and front half of the "cab" are 26-27 Coupe or Tudor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:25 am:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:40 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:44 am:

Looks like a Johnny Cash car.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 11:26 am:

I just don't understand why a car made from parts anyone can order from a catalog or an original car that has been cut up with new eng. trans. ect. are worth more than an original car that you can not duplicate. Once they are gone they're gone. Some of you have cars that have already turned 100 years old. 100 years of history that car has been thru. Almost any other product from the past, furniture, jewelry, toys, are all worth more than new or reproduction ones and the more original the more they are worth. Some of these hot rods are beautiful but they are not going to be extinct some day. A person can anyways just make another one. Our cars are in limited supply. I just don't get it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 11:42 am:

Is the photo of the woman Zazu Pitts?

just askin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 11:49 am:

Looks like something that I could get groceries in!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 08:37 pm:

What are "kissing" doors? Never heard that one before. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 02:02 pm:

I would like to sell my customized 1906 model K Ford touring car. It has been fully enclosed and includes safety bumpers, fully ported replacement 4 cylinder with automatic transmission. The tires contain authentic original 1906 air.

Best offer over $61,999.95

(Message edited by thorlick on January 25, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 02:16 pm:

Terry, maybe you should take that Model K and yugo away. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 03:00 pm:

In a Yugo - A liberal guy n gal buy a Yugo (In the Ghetto) :-) :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz2eCFoafXk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Brass Car Guy,

Yes, the lady in the photo posted by Steve is Zaso Pitts (1894-1963).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 04:02 pm:

Hey,I almost bought a Yugo about 8 years ago. Those cars are getting to be very rare and collectable. Of course you would have to trailer it to shows. From what I understand the transmission had nylon gears in it? DUH!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 04:04 pm:

Make that Zasu. Sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 02:00 am:

Well, It is a very pretty color...but what exactly about it is Model T??? I mean even the radiator shell is a 32 Model B style.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 05:22 am:

For those wondering what's Model T on this modern rod - it looks like the body except for the roof part may have started out as a '26/'27 coupe. May as well be made of glass fiber - hope it is, actually :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 10:16 am:

A hot rod for little guys with lots of money to spend.
I've heard and read that there are people that buy an old car title and build a car to suit the title. I wonder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 10:41 am:

A '32 radiator grille does not belong on any car that is represented as a T. I agree that the work looks nice though.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration