2016 Mid-winter clinic photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 Mid-winter clinic photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 12:28 pm:

President Mike Crowe introduces the program.

In the morning session Mike Vaughn told about testing, repairing, and adjusting coils.

In the afternoon Jerry Hoffman covered the agonies of TT rear axle disassembly.

Mike Bender, Dan Huyett (sp?), ? Ed Emerson, Gary Paulsen

?, Aaron Frazer, Gary Paulsen

Kenny Brandt, Dieter Mitchell, Rich Chillingworth, Jerry Hoffman, Steve Behrendt

Dalton Whitfield's 1925 speedster.

Speedster details.

Except for the exhaust, all under the hood looks stock. The carb is a Kingston L-4.

Dalton Whitfield, sartorially impeccable speedster maker.

Verne Shirk is getting some details of Gary Paulsen's 1910.

Chris Paulsen's 1914 pickup. The dust on the wheels tells you it gets driven.

Apologies to those whose names I missed or mangled.

(Message edited by steve_jelf_parkerfield_ks on January 24, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 12:43 pm:

THANK YOU for posting this Steve! Great pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 12:44 pm:

Nice pictorial, thanks for the show !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 12:54 pm:

Thanks for posting Steve, we did have a good turn out, we had 55 people attend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

Steve, Thank you for pasting the pictures.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 05:27 pm:

Steve thanks from me too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 06:34 pm:

Steve, include pics of self.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 06:54 pm:

I wish that someone would video and post the TT rear part on youtube.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

Erick it's in the works but will be a few weeks and will up date here when it's up. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 11:21 pm:

George, here you go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 12:56 am:

OK Steve, now go find some Kimchee, you look a bit peckish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 01:40 am:

George - My youngest son spent considerable time in Korea in the USAF. To this day, he won't eat cabbage in any way, shape or form!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 02:16 am:

Well, Harold, Kimchee is an equired taste. Shame he doesn't like any form of cabbage. I love most forms.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 04:30 am:

Steve, thanks so much for the pictures. It sure is nice to put faces to the names we see on here. I had the pleasure to of meeting Rich Chillingworth a few weeks back when he came up here to pick up some TT parts. Keep up the good work!!! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 06:10 am:

Jerome, I would be interested in watching your TT video too. Did the pictures I sent help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 08:39 am:

Chad, you have my email please send your address ill send you the hand out from the cliic. And yes big help. Jerry

(Message edited by jh1427 on January 25, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron frazer on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

The guy next to me and Gary is my father in that picture steve. I don't about every one else, but I sure went home with better know how.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron frazer on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 05:34 pm:

The guy next to me and Gary is my father in that picture steve. I don't know about every one else, but I sure went home with better know how.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 06:10 pm:

Steve, is that a can of Fitgers. I haven't had a can of Fitgers since 1970.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration