Grumps gear box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Grumps gear box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

Hi members, I am looking for any information on a GRUMPS gear box made in L.A. California for the T. Can any one give me any details on them please.
I am waiting on my photos and will post them ASAP.
thank you Ray Green

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 08:16 am:

Has any one seen one of these gear box's... Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 09:01 am:

Does the name on the gear box start with a "C" or a "G". Is it Crumps or Grumps?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 09:04 am:

When you google "Crumps" gearbox it come up on their website and states they have been in business for 100 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 06:01 pm:

One would hope it works better than they can spell. Otherwise there may be a few bits missing!

Looks good Ray. The serial number may indicate that there are more out there somewhere.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Friday, January 29, 2016 - 06:05 am:

Well Alan, when we first heard about it I was told it was a Grump but the photo changed that so I can spell but there is another in Sydney

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, January 29, 2016 - 08:18 am:

Roy, I was referring to the missing A in auxiliary.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration