Driver seat bottom

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Driver seat bottom
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

Getting ready to install the seat cover on the driver seat cushion on my 24 tudor but I don`t have a wood frame for the spring. not sure it should have one or not? a picture would help a lot. thanks. Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell, Huntsville, AL on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 02:26 pm:

There should be one. Also the wood frame needs two pieces that the front legs mount to. Take a look at this thread http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/262806.html Amazing what you can find using a search. Using Google or Yahoo advance search, type this phrase "tudor front seat mtfca.com" without the quotes. Plenty of results come up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 02:42 pm:

I used a similar frame as the passenger seat uses. It was made to just fit inside the rim of the bucket. This pass. seat I copied from what was left of the original.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 02:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 04:09 pm:

Thanks John and Richard , I was referring to a driver seat bottom for a 24 tudor with the gas tank under it. a picture of the underside of the seat cushion would help a lot. thanks ..Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

I should have mentioned my car is a 1925 Tudor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 04:42 pm:

Thanks Richard
Big help, Ken

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration