Trish

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Trish
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Monday, January 25, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

Just for the record I want to put everyone on notice that on February 3 2016 it will be TRish BULGER'S unknown birthday, but there may be some of the people out there that know the exact year.
Even though I am early I want to get in and wish her the most HAPPY BIrthDAY SHE WILL EVER HAVE, AND IF I COULD I WOULD SEND her Chocolate and Roses.
Trish Have a Happy one even though I am early

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 06:16 am:

I find it amazing how one person effected so many people. She was great on the phone when at Lang's, and I think a lot of us had a great time talking with her. I wish she would at least check in here once in awhile. Happy B-day Trish!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 06:33 am:

Happy Birthday Trish!! Hope all is well with you and Dauber!! You are missed!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 06:58 am:

Trish got me to change to Lang's and Lang's service has kept me there. Happy Birthday Trish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 07:57 am:

The only way I can think of to improve Lang's is to put Trish back on the payroll.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 10:28 am:

The problem with bringing Trish and Lang's back together would be the pink mushroom-cloud hazard of exceeding wonderfulness-critical mass. _The ghosts of Enrico Fermi and J. Robert Oppenheimer have been biting their nails over this possibility ever since the Model T hobby began.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

I think Bill is just angling for bonus points posting his birthday wish so soon. . . . :-)

Happy Birthday Trish; guess you know you are missed by many!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 04:34 pm:

Well David you are one small feller! I will be 82 next Sunday so fishing or angling for "Bonus points was in my thoughts. I am still alive and looking at the grass from the green side.
For Trish I have a 3 x 5 Card in a card file with the B.D on it, several years ago I caught hell for not wishing her a Happy Birthday so I wanted to cover my butt this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 09:47 pm:

Happy birthday!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

Hi Trish, You are still loved even thou its been a while since we have hear from you. You have touched many and we thank you for it. Love, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 05:49 am:

WOW! When I think it's been almost 7 years now since I worked at Lang's I'm rather moved, and humbled (to say the least), I'm remembered by so many.
I've gone from "giving men what they want" to "telling men where to go" for a living. I'm working some long hours, but as you may have guessed I'm passionate about what I do. I like to think I still make people laugh, and keep them motivated throughout their day, but not sure this is ever a replacement for the place in my heart you all fill.
I sold Dauber to purchase and renovate my late grandparents home. The tools have changed, but I've been quick on progress and haven't lost any fingers running the table saw!
I will be 48 this year. I don't mind owning it. I'm aging, but not maturing in the least. My babies are all grown up and I'm proud to say pretty remarkable people. No man has come along to put a contract on my life since retiring from marriage some 18 years ago, but why love one when I can have you all?
Thank you Gentlemen! Still love and miss you to pieces!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 05:56 am:

Trish even influenced T people in Australia!

Happy Birthday Trish and still regret not being able to get up and see you when we were on holidays in New York.

Hope that you received the colourful Australian $ notes that we sent you at the time!!

Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 09:03 am:

Trish, I regret not having gotten into this hobby earlier in order to meet you. You sound like a great, fun person to be with. And I'm with you on the "aging" philosophy... to quote myself in my profile..."we may have to grow old, but we DON'T have to grow UP"! If you're ever coming this way, let me know, we'll go for a ride in one of my T's. Happy birthday YOUNG lady!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 09:18 am:

Little-known fact: Trish was born on "The Day the Music Died." But she was born 9 years later, so we can't blame her for that. :-)

Glad to hear that you got your grandparents' house. Good luck with the remodeling. That should keep you out of trouble for a while. :-) Have a Happy Birthday, and many more after this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 09:22 am:

Glad you found your way back here Trish. Happy Birthday!

Only had the pleasure of speaking with you a couple of times but remember that they were pleasant conversations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 11:57 am:

Thank you guys! Great birthday present to come with bragging rights. Pretty fun letting my WCA guys know I was loved before them :-)
I still have my gifts you all blessed me with along the way, and when I have a bad day think, well it ain't so bad.
Flowers just showed up at the house, but I'm hoping that's for me, and not to mourn the Big Boppa, Buddy Holly, and Ritchie Valley? I wasn't born yet, but my dad made sure I knew lol
Thank you all! I'm determined to get back to Hershey one of these days, and absolutely reach out if ever you're out in Massachusetts. Dad is still driving his T around, and working on the next, but I need a couple more promotions before I start again. We'll hang out again I'm sure and have more laughs!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

Trish - As usual, I'm a little late, but I'm just one more that wishes you a very "Happy Birthday"! I'll try not get all "gushy" here, but I can honestly say that in my 74 years, I've ordered a lot of Model T and Model A parts by phone, but by far the most memorable were the orders I placed with you. Only problem I ever had (and I might add, "a good problem") was that phone conversations with you were so interesting, informative and especially,....so much fun, that it usually changed my "time management" plans! Either that, or, I forgot what I had planned to do after placing my phone order! You're "one of a kind" Trish, and I'm sure, by far the greatest loss that Lang's has ever suffered! By the way, I understand about selling "Dauber", and the very noble reason for that sounds just like you, but I hope you haven't left the Model "T" hobby for good,....and whatever the case, don't forget us and let us hear from you once in awhile,......harold schwendeman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 02:31 pm:

Happy Birthday Trish, not before or after!

Photo taken Hershey 2012

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

Yep, a Real Happy Birthday wish ON your B-Day.
If Bill doesn't post today, he'll loose those bonus points he was angling for! :-)
Hope you have a great day & that you find it possible to have another T someday!
T'ake care,
David Dewey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

Happy Birthday Trish!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 04:06 pm:

I was going to send Trish chocolates for her birthday but I only have an empty box left :-) You would have liked them Trish they were good

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 04:50 pm:

Trish2016

Good lord where do you find these horrible pics??? Hope I'm aging well.

Thank you guys! Looking at that pic George took makes me never want to eat chocolate again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 04:54 pm:

Cutie!
Sorry that I don't know you, but happy birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 05:28 pm:

Happy Birthday Kid!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 05:39 pm:

Hello Trish, I only spoke to you a couple times but you made my shopping experience fantastic, informative and extremely pleasant. Thank you and a happy birthday!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

I had the same experience as Frank S did. Happy Birthday Trish! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

You're doing just fine lady. Happy Birthday!

Walt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 09:43 pm:

happy birthday to you trish!! you look as wonderful as ever!! I miss you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 09:43 pm:

Funey thing,FB says/your daughter that you are 58! You might have to update the picture?? Happy Birthday any way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 07:39 am:

My daughter kept telling everyone I was 38. I said Maggie c'mon, I look horrible for 38! I'm average for 48, but if you tell people I'm 58 then I'm looking pretty hot :-)
Somehow my 4 kids have their mom's sense of humor and quick wit. They tell me they're just like mom, but born with filters :-)
Thank you everyone for making this birthday so extra special!!! I don't think I can ever explain to anyone the love I got to experience working out of an office filled with rust. Really love and miss you all!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration